A liquid based consortium formulation with extremely effective Phosphate solubilizing bacteria
- Maximizes Phosphorous availability in soil
- Good nutrient uptake
- Protects and Increases the rhizosphere
- Soil Drenching – 250ml NP mixed with water is either drenched in the soil or near individual plants.
- Nursery Drenching – 10ml in 10ltrs water and drench the nursery beds.
- Drip irrigation – 250ml in 250ltrs water and used in drip.
- Seed Treatment – 10ml per 1 kg seed coated and dried under shade.
- Foliar Spray – 250ml in 150-200lts of water sprayed on crop canopy.
Recommended Crops: - All Vegetable, Horticulture, Pulses and Cereals crops.
A talc based formulation consisting of multi microbial plant bio stimulant strains.
- Increases the overall growth and metabolism of the crop
- Builds up the strength to withstand adverse stress
- Rhizosphere activation 🡪 active metabolism 🡪good photosynthesis
- Increases Nutrient Use efficiency (NUE)
- Foliar Spray – 500grms in 150-200ltrs water is mixed thoroughly and sprayed uniformly on 1 acre crop.